Hello!


well, it's me btw!


Hasil gambar untuk untidar logo pngI started to be a tutor a year ago with brilliant village course, a course company in my city where I taught elementary school students. About three months later I decided to continue as private tutor for 5th grade student of elementary school and 3rd grade students of high school. Right now I am as a tutor for first and six grade students. Couple tmes I join as volunteer to teach young learners. The most memorable one is, when I have to teach a class which one of the students always been bullied by the others. After that I realized that teach young learners is not only about transfer a knowledge but also built their attitude to be a good man. 


Hi, meet me Ariani Nur Fitria.
I am in the third years of my study in Tidar University, Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia.
I am in English Department, Faculty Education of Teachers’ Training.

Recently, I joined Sea-Teacher program from SEAMEO (Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization) in batch seven. Batch seven was started from January 7th until February 4th. From the name we can know that this program is being held among Southeast Asia countries. Sea-Teacher as pre-service program for students teacher, they will have teaching practice in the school in another country. The objectives of the program are:

  1.  To make the participants develop their teaching skills and pedagogy
  2. To encourage them practice their English skills,
  3. To allow the participants to gain a broader regional and world view,
  4. To expose future teachers to diverse teaching and learning situations and opportunities, and the value of flexibility.

Hasil gambar untuk sea teacher seameo logo
This program is held about one month or less with different assign per week. First week will be an observation time, second week will be assist in teaching, third week will be teaching practice, and last week will be reflection.
Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University under the Royal Patronage as my receiving university is located in Khlong Luang district, Pathum Thani, Thailand. Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University (VRU) was placed me at Watpangiw school. My practice school –Watpangiw School- is located in Ban Ngiu, Sam Khok, Pathum Thani, Thailand.


Hasil gambar untuk vru logo
VRU's logo
With love~ Ariani
Ciao!

Komentar

Postingan Populer